1/8" thick aluminum sheet with an industry premium print on the face.
When preparing your digital images for inkjet printing there are three different workflows:
- Files can only be either TIFF, RAW, PDF, JPEG
- TIFF files can contain no Adobe Photoshop layers or channels.
- JPEG files are recommended to be saved at maximum quality, i.e. 10 – 12.
- Images for output should have a minimum of 150 ppi at final size for optimum image quality.
- All images must be in an RGB colour space with the appropriate ICC profile tagged.
- All images must be 8-bit colour.
- File names should be kept to under 30 characters saved with the appropriate extension .JPEG or .TIFF